Scented Candle Care
To ensure the best from your candle, please read the care card enclosed within your candle and the list below:
- Always trim your wick prior to burning to approximately 4mm. This will prevent carbon build up resulting in black soot. An untrimmed wick will also make your candle burn too fast due to the heat the wick produces.
- Allow your wax to melt to as close to the outer edges of your jar at each burn. This will allow your candle to burn evenly. (This May take around 4 hours)
- Do not leave to burn for more than 4 hours though as this will make the wax too hot, resulting in your candle burning much faster than intended.
- Do not leave your candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never move a burning candle
- Extinguish your candle once 1cm of wax remains, do not attempt to relight.
- You can simply wash your candle jar out with hot soapy water to reuse your lovely jar or contact me regarding my refill service.
- The natural properties of soy wax can sometimes set unevenly due to climate, temperature etc.. This adds to the charm of a hand-poured candle and will not affect the performance or scent throw I any way.
Most importantly…. enjoy your candle's amazing scent!!!